Microsoft BI Developer/Business Intelligence x2 - 12 Months Contract -
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Cloudstream
Cloudstream Global are looking for an experienced Microsoft x2 BI Developer to participate, gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
Using your skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store, data warehouse, and data mart. This role will be focused on the Back End ie creating dashboards.
The successful candidate will be placed into the clients RPA Division as they are rapidly growing their BI Team.
- Pay rate: Market Rates
- Duration of the contract: Initial 12 Months
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge high profile project
Key skills & Experience:
- Azure Cloud components management: Functions, Logic Apps, Data Lakes, Storage Accounts, Data Factory v2, SQL Server, Analysis Services, Data Warehouse
- High Architecture design related to Data Marts and Data Warehouses: Kimball principles, star schemas, dimensions and fact tables
- End-to-end data integration process from data sources to Analysis Services through data lake and data warehouse
- DAX Language knowledge especially to be applied in Power BI and/or Analysis Services
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017: BI stack: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio for Azure functions and Logic Apps
- Ideally Power BI knowledge: dashboards and reports design and support
If you are an experienced Microsoft BI Developer and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW!
In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with CSG for as long as is necessary to process your application.