Head of Data Architecture
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by La Fosse Associates Limited
Head of Data Architecture - Copenhagen
My client is looking for a Head of Data Architecture to join a prestigious Nordic retail bank. There is a simple mandate for this role; to establish and grow the Data Architecture capability of the bank.
Successful candidates with have worked at Enterprise level and above, and will have established and scaled Data Architecture teams.
Some key experience will include:
- The implementation of data governance structures
- The defining of data architecture principles
- Writing of guidelines, best-practices and data architecture standards
- Ownership of enterprise data strategy
Some wider experience will include:
- Experience of cloud based data platform builds
- Experience of working within AWS/Azure cloud environments
- Delivery of MDM implementation programmes
If you would like to work at exec level for this global bank, and help shape their Data Architecture capability from greenfield, please apply.