Tracking Survey Project Manager
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Resource Solutions - M&G Prudential
To support the Customer Office in managing a suite of tracking surveys. The job involves the day to day project management of a suite of tracking surveys using Qualtrics survey software. This includes survey programming, data analysis, stat testing, dashboard building, report production.
- Experienced survey research project manager, in particular quantitative tracking surveys.
- Substantial hands on data analysis and survey programming experience.
- Good applied knowledge of basic statistics, ability to apply and interpret.
- Strong research project management skills.
- Would suit candidate with strong experience on agency side managing quantitative tracking surveys.
- With excellent hands-on project management skills,
- Comfortable turning research objectives into analysis plans.
- Self starter comfortable with taking ownership of projects with a solid knowledge of quantitative research (especially fieldwork/sampling, survey programming, data analysis and reporting generation).
- Hands on with both online and telephone tracking studies
- Hands on experience with Qualtrics software an advantage.
- Great opportunity for agency side researcher to get client side experience.
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
At M&G Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Please be advised that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to share your personal data with both M&G and Prudential.
Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd