Investment Bank CORC Specialist - Cross Border and Complaints
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Hays Talent Solutions
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in Cross-border and/or Client Complaints? Do you enjoying challenging the status quo and to promote a good compliance culture?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- Operate the evolving Cross-border Chaperone and Client Complaints processes.
- Field and respond to Cross-border and Client Complaint support queries in a professional, customer-focussed manner.
- Provide quality assurance to ensure processes are completed correctly and completely.
- Provide support and lead where necessary on remediation of issues identified in regard to Cross Border and Client Complaint processes.
- Ensure reports are generated and distributed to appropriate recipients.
- Ensure Key Procedural Controls are completed to ensure operations are effective.
- Contribute towards improvements of Cross-border and Client Complaints processes or reporting.
- Effective hand-offs and escalations are completed correctly and efficiently.
- Work within a compliance environment that must comply with multiple regulatory data constraints.
- Respond to audit enquiring and investigations accurately and promptly.
You'll be working in the IB C&ORC Change Management team in London. We provide expertise and support to the business and C&ORC on delivering sustainable change. This benefits our business and C&ORC colleagues in managing risk and delivering the C&ORC mandate to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks are understood, owned and managed to the firm's risk appetite. As a business analyst, you'll play an important role in the delivery of this mandate by working closely with first, second and third line of defence colleagues to improve operating effectiveness of first line of defence risk management. Your team is a small group of business analysts and project managers who work collaboratively together to achieve common goals.
- ideally 5 years of experience in compliance or a regulatory role in Financial Services
- experience in Cross-border and/or Client Complaints in an Investment Bank
- knowledge of compliance, risk and controls, change and operational risk
- excellent written communication skills and competence in portraying complex content in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- strong interpersonal and communication skills. Team working skills is essential.
- strong business analysis and problem solving skills.
- inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs