SHIPPING and RECEIVING CLERK - SRC1
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by CBE Solutions
Shipping and Receiving Clerks at CBE Office Solutions ship and receive incoming/outgoing freight on a daily basis.
CBE ships out over 100 packages daily, so this position of Shipping and Receiving Clerk requires a highly energetic person with great organizational skills and attention to detail.
Other skills/requirements are as follows:
- Pull, pack and ship parts requested by Field Service Technicians
- Receive and Restock shelves with incoming freight and items
- Minimum 1 year experience with ERP and MRP Systems
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with UPS Worldship is required
- Experience with E-Automate, not required, but is a Plus!
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work independantly
- Experience in the office equipment industry is helpful
- Forklift Certification not required but is a plus.
This position is Full-Time, Hourly, Monday-Friday.
Many company benefits come with this position. (Health, Vacation 401K, etc.)
KSARIA Service Corporation
Roto-Rooter Services Company