Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Airlines Reporting Corporation
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Technology Administration
ARC is searching for a ServiceNow Administrator to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. You will work across applications to deliver new functionality and innovative solutions, and support the entire development lifecycle. You will also perform administration, scripting, and application creation in ServiceNow.
This position can be based either at our our Louisville, KY office or metro-accessible headquarters in Arlington, VA.
If you are looking to flex your technical expertise and join an environment where you can grow and thrive, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Provide support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Create custom applications, catalog items and their associated workflows.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issued related to ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform patches and upgrades.
- Identify problems, research solutions, reconfigure or recode system to improve system functionality.
- Other duties as assigned. May include assisting Identity and Access Management and integrating systems together
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request and knowledge management applications, including configuration and support.
- Experience migrating code from lower environments to production
- Experience configuring, upgrading and supporting ServiceNow
- ServiceNow certifications would be helpful and applicable professional certifications preferred!
What We Can Offer You:
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply