Sales and Marketing Director - San Francisco
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Elder Care Alliance
Job Locations Sales and Marketing
Job Category Salaried - 80
Shift Day, Evening
Who We Are
An Elder Care Alliance Community
AlmaVia of San Francisco
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting where you are valued and appreciated? AlmaVia of San Francisco is a vibrant retirement community located within walking distance from the Daly City BART Station. We pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our employees and residents. We are currently hiring.
About This Career Opportunity
The Sales and Marketing Director:
- Develops the annual sales and marketing plan and budget with input from Executive Staff to optimize program offerings to identified markets of older adults.
- Participates in planning unit availability, pricing levels, marketable services, and advertising themes.
- Is responsible for converting leads to move-in by maintaining sales tracking processes such as prospective lists, sales activity reports, and facility vacancy and room readiness.
- Generates weekly census and monthly activity status.
- Manages advertising and promotional expenditures, initiating contracts with advertising resources for ad creation and placement.
- Oversees creation, editing, and distribution of sales and collateral materials, in concert with overall ECA marketing standards.
- Plans, organizes and executes marketing events both inside and outside of the community to create opportunities of exposure to our services.
- Plans and executes effective outreach to increase community awareness of AlmaVia of San Francisco and quality aging services in general.
- Represents and promotes AVSF to the larger community through special promotional events, prospective resident seminars, distribution of materials, and presentations.
- Manages sales activities for all levels of care, screening, and interviewing of prospective residents and family members. Negotiates entrance fees and monthly rates with prospective residents.
- Oversees and coordinates application and admission processes, contractual documentation and resident handbooks, establishment of resident file and face sheets in computer tracking system.
- Maintains sales tracking processes such as prospective lists, sales activity reports, and facility vacancy and room readiness. Generates weekly census and monthly activity status.
- Collaborates closely with management team to coordinate new admissions and internal moves of residents from one accommodation to another, and to find solutions to meet the changing needs of residents.
- Provides training to staff as needed in customer relations and related topics.
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum five years sales and marketing experience, with successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business.
Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel/ hospitality, or related healthcare environment.
Skills and Attributes:
- Sensitivity and knowledge of working with older adults and the aging process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
"Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status"