Information Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Airlines Reporting Corporation
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Security, Network and Risk
ARC is searching for an Information Security Engineer to join our team. As an Information Security Engineer, you will support all ongoing activities that provide appropriate access to and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer, employee, and business information in compliance with organization policies and standards. You will have accountability for engineering a secure enterprise network and system environment.
You can either be based at our Louisville, KY office or at our metro-accessible headquarters in Arlington, VA.
If you are looking to share your expertise in Information Security technologies, markets, and vendors (firewall, intrusion detection, assessment tools, encryption, certificate authority, Web, and application development) with an organization where you can truly make an impact, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Assist in setting the information security methodology, implementation standards, strategic plan and schedule
- Execute the shared security model in the current/future state blueprints. Coordinate security related architecture activities between application, data, system and network architects and engineers. Implement the central directory schema. Participate in the project process ensuring the feasibility of architectural design, and determine steps to implement engineering of design.
- Ensure that security solutions are acquired, configured and implemented correctly
Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Ensure that business strategy, IT enterprise security and implementation are aligned. Provide input to technical designs in enterprise security solutions, specifically around tools and systems that would best support the design.
- Recommend improvements to company's security posture through technological, administrative, or physical controls. Work with project teams regarding security architecture and technical implementation.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in technology, infrastructure, engineering, architecture and security.
- Experience in enterprise security engineering, design and implementation
- CISSP certification preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply