RN Care Manager
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Home Care Assistance
Client Care - Lake Oswego, Oregon
Change the Way the World Ages!
Home Care Assistance is hiring a RN Care Manager for our Lake Oswego, OR office
Home Care Assistance is a national senior home-care company with a mission to Change the Way the World Ages by providing high quality services to the aging community. Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home non-medical senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
Our specialized approach to home care, innovative spirit, unique company culture and expert team all contribute to our success in elevating the standard of care for aging adults.
Home Care Assistance is consistently recognized as a first-in-class service company, recognized for its innovation in the in-home care industry.
RN Care Manager will be responsible for:
- Client case management including conducting in-home nursing assessments and development of care plan
- Generate new business through networking and marketing efforts -- attend and host community outreach events, build new relationships with clients, senior care communities that result in referrals and new service starts.
- Audit charts for compliance and participate in Quality Improvement activities
- Evaluation, supervision and development of Caregivers
- Available for on-call shifts
- Current RN license in good standing
- Experience in some kind of elder care capacity -- Certified Geriatric Care Manager, RN Supervisor, Client Care Manager or Business Development, Sales & Marketing role in the home care, home health or in a senior care facility setting.
Perks of working with us:
- Opportunity to be a part of an Award Winning and Growing company!
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 401k with industry leading 401k match
- Health Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- PTO and sick days
- Company sponsored cellphone and laptop
- Supportive, fun team-work environment and more!
If this sounds like a great match, apply today! We'd love to hear from you!