Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Home Care Assistance
Human Resources Corporate - Lafayette, California
Grow your Recruiting Career and Change the Way the World Ages!
Home Care Assistance is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
If talent acquisition is your passion and you want to work with a company that enriches the lives of our seniors, please apply and see what it is like to work with the company ranked in INC. 5000's magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will recruit staff and management positions nationwide, ranging from field operations, staffing, sales and marketing.
What you'll do:
- Proactively sourcing a healthy pipeline of new applicants for sales and operations departments through active recruitment techniques; sense of urgency in finding candidates and lack of satisfaction with sitting back waiting for resumes
- Driving candidates into pipeline through enthusiastically selling them on the benefits of joining the organization; following up to keep candidates warm and engaged, selling managers on candidate skills and experience
- Understands HCA's competitors and actively sources qualified candidates from these companies through email, telephone calls, etc.
- Excellent communication and follow up with hiring managers and candidates, ensuring both internal and external customers have a positive experience with the company
- Reporting on hiring metrics and updating spreadsheets and other reports to ensure management and all stakeholders are able to see current recruiting status of all assigned positions
- Attending job fairs or other community events where candidates may be sourced; researches and tests other recruitment sources in concert with HR department
- Working closely with the HR department to coordinate offer letters, assist with onboarding tasks, etc.
- Full cycle recruitment, experience with 3 rd party recruiting platforms, as well as social media recruitment
- Working with the Company leadership to support the expansion of regional recruitment goals and development of candidates
- Understanding our specific needs in each Home Care Assistance office, including specific nuances for the roles in that market; understanding our core business model, structure, compensation, professional development, and the trainings and tools that can impact success
- Working with new hires to successfully complete the on-boarding process
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements in designated regions
- Participating in company-wide and regional initiatives as needed
What you'll bring!
- You love connecting with people
- Ability to deliver results and keep up with our fast pace environment
- Prior recruiting experience within the Home/Health industry a plus!
- A positive attitude and smile which shines through the phone
- Professional phone, email, and text etiquette
- Self Motivated; seeks feedback to improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and must have excellent follow up abilities
- Tech savvy, comfortable with heavy email, spreadsheets, Microsoft and Google products
- Time management, organization and multi-task skills
Perks of being part of the Team:
- Opportunity to be a part of an award-winning and fast-growing company!
- Competitive salary
- 401k with industry leading 401k match
- Health benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- PTO and sick days
- Supportive, fun, team-work environment and more!
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today, we'd love to hear from you!