Director, Talent Management
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Elder Care Alliance
Job Locations Human Resources
Job Category Salaried - 80
Who We Are
Expressing our faith heritage, Elder Care Alliance is an integrated system committed to serving and enriching the holistic wellness of older adults and those who care for them. ECA is distinguished regionally and locally for delivering excellent care for our residents, creating a supportive work environment for our 450 employees, and advocating for the well being of seniors through our community outreach efforts. ECA owns and operates three Senior Living Communities: Alma Via of San Rafael, AlmaVia of San Francisco, and AlmaVia of Camarillo; one Continuing Care Retirement Community: Mercy Retirement & Care Center; and the Villa at San Mateo, an Independent Senior Living Community.
About This Career Opportunity
Do you have a passion for creating work cultures that support being an Employer of Choice? We are looking for a creative, results-oriented Director of Talent Management. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, you will develop and implement strategies that support the engagement, development, and management of our employees. Specific areas of focus are talent acquisition, onboarding, development, and creating a cuture of highly engaged employees.
Are You Qualified?
- Bachelors degree in Organizational Development, HR or related field. Comparable experience will be considered.
- Xxperience in change management and project management
- Experience in managing transformational change
- Must have experience in talent acquisition, onboarding, and training
- 5 years experience in accessing needs of the organization and developing strategies to improve talent metrics
- Experience in healthcare or hospitality preferred. Other industries may be considered.
"Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status"
Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance
Smith & Noble
CCR - Coalition of Court Reporters