Data Sales Account Manager
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Airlines Reporting Corporation
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Data Science and Analytics
ARC is searching for a Data Sales Account Manager to support the Strategic Sales Executives in the sale of data products in the corporate and government markets. You will develop and grow relationships with established key customers and act a secondary contact to ensure a strong and cohesive customer experience. You will support the Strategic Sales Executives with contract renewals, updating of CRM and other sales contract related responsibilities. You will act as the primary sales contact for smaller accounts and will be responsible for account management for these customers.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Develop a working relationship with key customers in order to act as a secondary point of contact to Strategic Sales Executives.
- Lead the sales process for smaller accounts with revenues less than $10,000 that are in need of an account manager to maintain and develop relationships and help with the contract renewal processes.
- Support Strategic Account Executives by:
- Conducting post-sale follow-ups to identify opportunities for training and upselling opportunities.
- Managing in-bound requests for assistance with billing/invoicing questions, password resets and administrative activities.
- Supporting the contract renewal process, update CRM and assist in resolving contract entry errors.
- Supporting all phases of the sales lifecycle: identify and develop leads; meet with clients and participate at events; Initiating discovery calls to help identify prospective customers in new markets
- Understanding ARC's product offerings for Emerging Markets and their key differentiators to support product activities
- Representing team in meetings to communicate product management issues.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 1+ year of professional experience in a sales/sales support role
- Professional experience with various computer programs, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM platforms
You'll Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- High level organizational skills, inquisitive nature and a "self-starter" attitude
- Team-oriented work style
- Team player with proven ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
What We Can Offer You:
- Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Airlines Reporting Corporation
Airlines Reporting Corporation