SCADA/DCS Cybersecurity Consultant
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by SEC Recruitment Ltd
Are you passionate about security? Then why don't you join the market leader in providing IT security services for international clients around the world?
We are currently looking for SCADA/DCS Cybersecurity Consultant who will participate in implementation projects for global clients in Poland and abroad.
What we can offer?
* Permanent contract of employment in Warsaw. You can be based anywhere in Poland and travel from your city.
* Per diems of no less than PLN 52 for each day spent away from home.
* Private healthcare for you and your family (spouse and children), life insurance covering all the possible costs related to accidents during business trips abroad, a sports package enabling the use of the best gyms and sports activities in Poland, 100% remuneration in case of sick leave documented by a doctor (up to 33 days per year).
* A wide training package that gives you the chance to participate in courses and trainings in Poland and abroad, to improve your knowledge and skills and to create professional certificates sponsored by the company.
About the employment
Place of employment is Warsaw, Poland that's why it's important so you were based there or in another Polish city.
Your mobility and willingness to travel is a key. Projects take place in Poland, around Europe and sometimes on other continents. There may be a need to spend up to 4 days per week in Client's location. Depending on a specific project, during the days when travel is not required you can work remotely from home. In total, we estimate the number of trips per 40% per year.
What will you do?
Analyse the architecture and infrastructure of industrial automation systems (SCADA/DCS) in terms of cyber security
Design and implement cyber security solutions for industrial automation systems
Analyse the organisation, its standards and processes in terms of cybersecurity
Prepare recommendations for changes in the organisation
What skills are important?
- Professional experience related to SCADA/DCS systems (use, design, implementation or work related to the preparation of commercial offers)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity in industrial automation systems
- Knowledge of SCADA/DCS security issues, including the content of documents such as NIST800-82, ISA/IEC62443
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals, automotive or FMCG industry
Fluent English skills on a Business proficiency level. Additional language will be a plus.
Excellent teamwork, communication and client relation management skills. Willingness to develop and learn new things.
If you are willing to take another step in your career and work on international projects for best clients, this is an opportunity for you. Joining my client's company, you will have a chance to develop your skills, learn new things and gain a unique experience. Your future career path will be clearly defined along with all the opportunities for promotion and pay rise.