Customer Care Representative
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
This role will be working on a contractual basis in Reading. This role is working for a leading Telecoms company and offers a great opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand. This opportunity is working on a 12 hour shift basis, 4 days on (7 am-7pm) 4 days off 4 nights on (7pm-7am) 4 days off. All applicants must be located within commutable distance of Reading 7 days a week.
All applicants must have an EU passport or Valid UK Visa.
Pay Rate is per 12 hour shift. (7 until 7)
Training rate Aprox. 2 weeks ( 9am-5pm)
- Responding to calls and emails from end customers and internal engineers.
- Log/manage all tickets on the trouble ticketing system for engineers to pick-up and start the fault resolution.
- Ensure tickets are responded to within the set SLAs agreed between our client and the end customers.
- Arrange delivery of spare parts to end customers to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- Manage and arrange 3rd party engineers at customer's sites including access and compliance.
- Adhoc CCTV monitoring of customers equipment including logging, escalating and documenting incidents.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Competent Windows/Microsoft Office product knowledge.
- Have a will do attitude being able to think on their feet.
Connect 44 AG
CPS Group (UK) Ltd
Resource Solutions - M&G Prudential