Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by X4 Group
I am currently working with a multi-disciplined architectural company based in Reading who are on the lookout for a couple of Architectural Technician/Architect.
This well-established AJ100 multi-disciplinary practice is looking for someone some to assist in technical detailing and job running.
- 5 years minimum experience
- Retail, commercial, or residential experience
- HNC/ONC or equivalent architectural qualification
- Experience across all RIBA stages from concept design to handover.
- Sound knowledge of current UK legislation
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
Architectural Technician/Technologist would need to be able to think innovatively and creatively in order to create ground breaking results for their projects in a timely and efficient manner. They would also be highly collaborative and promote the organizations company values.
The office is commutable from READING, Bracknell, Camberley, Farmborough, Woking, Guildford, Thatcham, Didcot, Slough, areas of oxford, Watford, and Aylesbury.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation project book full of exciting work, please don't hesitate to get in touch and email (see below) with your CV and some work examples or call and ask for Tara on the following number.