Learning and Development Administration Manager
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £45k (12 month FTC)
My client is a leading consultancy and professional services organisation considered across the globe with over 300,000 employees worldwide. Their Learning and Development team are a crucial part of the companies' vision and core values, centralised in their offices in Milton Keynes and working closely with their off-shoring teams in India to ensure that training, early careers and development are at the forefront of their strategy.
As a recognised top 10 companies to work one of the reasons of their success is the ongoing development of key staff especially at early career levels. Due to expansion and continued investment of their people we are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to come in and help deliver first class support to the organisation and the people within it.
- Lead a team of 4 direct reports and overall team of approx. 30 heads
- Stakeholder Management - providing support to Hiring Community
- Liaise with wider HR team and customer service team in a coordinated approach
- Work to company defined SLA's and process
- Promoting a continuous improvement culture
- Be involved in Project Management of L&D and early career hiring
- Be the point of guidance around the industry and its standards.
- Work with customer service and people teams
- Experienced in working for a large complex organisation
- Learning and Development professional that has worked on early careers projects
- Exposure and understanding of working with offshoring teams and third-party providers
- Preferably CIPD qualified with a strong focus on L&D
- Understanding of automation and management process
- Ability to plan and execute projects within budget
- High level interpersonal skills including dealing with C-level stakeholders
- First class administration and organisation skills
This role is a key appointment for the organisation to help drive L&D and the company's strategy around learning an early career. Successful applicants must have experience of working in L&D with a management background and have been involved in working on successful projects.
If you are an experienced Learning and Development Manager then we would welcome your application.