CNA Variable Incentive Program
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: NE > LINCOLN > ST ELIZABETH
We want our patients to be ascomfortable as possible and believe that starts with basic patient care. Wehave the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities and now we need you.Our CNA s not only collect patient information, but they also help them taketheir medications on time, assist with meals, attend to personal needs, andchange wound dressings as needed. They play a vital role as a liaison betweenour patients and their care teams. If you are interested in joining this typeof healthcare community, we want to talk to you.
What is VIP? The Variable Incentive Program is a nursing pool developedby CHI Health & Avantas, specifically for flexible nurses who desire theexperience of providing high quality care to patients across multiple nursingdepartments. These incentivized shifts reflect the needs not covered by CoreStaff and the Scheduled Resource Team.
How will my rate of pay for the VIP be determined? Your base rate ofpay, merit increases, shift differentials and holiday pay are given in anidentical manner as for all core staff. Because VIP is designed to valueexperience and flexibility the Commitment and Incentive pay are as follows:
Commitment: 24 hours every 2 pay periods (4 weeks), with 12 of these hoursover a weekend
Required to work in all Inpatient Medical Surgical, Step Down, Critical Care,and Behavioral if on-site .
Tech Pay Incentives are $1-5/hour paid for all scheduled direct patient carehours worked, up to 60 hours per week.
VIP is for you, if you wish to:
Be rewarded for your experience and flexibility by working in multiplenursing departments within a hospital.
Have flexibility in building your own schedule.
Maximize your income.
VIP is not for you, if you:
Wish the stability of working on a single unit or require a reliable,cyclical schedule.
Require a full menu of employee benefits.
What you ll do:
- Contributesto the assessment of the health status of patients
- Communicatespertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment teamwith direction of the Charge Nurse
- Assistpatients/families with light housekeeping duties such as assisting withmeals or changing bed linens
- Reportsany changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
- Musthave ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse andmulti-cultural environment.
What sets us apart from otherhealthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all startswith our current employees. They believe in living our mission to providecompassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting ourpeople allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients.CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the mostvulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurtureyour career. Choose CHI!
- Mustbe at least 16 years of age as required by state
- Musthave successfully completed the 75-hour state approved course for NursingAssistant if hired into the Nursing Assistant position after April 30,1998 as required by state
- NurseAssistants must be on the Nurse Aide Registry of the State in which theywork if hired into the Nursing Assistant position after April 30, 1998 asrequired by state
- BLS(Basic Life Support) required
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Variable
- Market: CHI Health