Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Monster Talent Fusion
Join a company that has an excellent reputation for quality construction and restoration of commercial and residential projects ranging from retail renovations through multi-tenant public market projects and new-builds.
For over two decades, Tri-Tech Restoration & Construction Co., Inc. has specialized in property damage restoration by providing 24 hour (365 days/year) emergency service and reconstruction for residential and commercial properties. The original founders of the company have remained in place as the company s management team focuses on the same principles that promoted its growth: quality, integrity, and world class service with competitive pricing. The experienced team can restore any type of structure: commercial, industrial, residential, retail, and multi-family housing. They specialize in the repairs of properties that have damages from water, wind, fire, smoke, vehicle collision, sewage, mold, and earthquakes.
We are looking for driven and passionate person to join a dynamic team. As the Estimator/Project Manager - you will develop construction business in line with their current strategy to increase their presence in the restoration industry in Greater Los Angeles and other areas.
- Prospect new potential clients
- Be open to new tendencies and opportunities in the insurance market
- Liaise internally with other departments
- Keep all internal software programs updated and current
- Identify profitable business and aggressively selling our services
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects (Property Managers, Adjusters, Facilities Managers, etc.). Includes extensive ongoing contact in person
- Inspect and estimate all assigned jobs in a timely manner
- Identifying new sales leads
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Provide detailed and accurate estimates utilizing the Xactware estimating software
- Achieving and maintaining company profit margins
- Contacting all clients on a regular basis to provide detailed updates on progress of work
- Provide analysis of affected/damaged properties for estimating and/or consulting purposes
- Attending meetings, conferences or training events
- Review, accurately interpret, and estimate off of field inspections and/or building plans for the determination of the proper scope of repairs
- Comply with all company required metrics in preparation of estimates
- Analyze, set and maintain all construction schedules
- Achieving set goals
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of all sales and current job status