Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by BrightStar Care SW Fort Worth & Burleson
Our caregivers are a team and we take that very seriously. We want you to join our team and our mission of providing HOPE & RELIEF to all we meet. If you're just looking for another J.O.B, then we are probably not the company for you. Below you will find enough detailed information to figure out if this is the opportunity for you, we sincerely hope it is!
What s in this for you? An opportunity for you to follow your passion, for you to provide HOPE & RELIEF to all you meet. We have a great company & environment, RECOGNITION, top rates of pay & perks. We are a company with a great reputation. We don't just say that, we have team members who've been with us 7 years or more, ask them.
- Work as many or as few hours as you want to meet your lifestyle needs.
- We offer regular consistent work, days or nights, week days, weekends and holidays.
- We pay weekly with direct deposit.
- Caregiver pay rates start at $10.50 - $11.00 per hour.
- Licensed CNA pay rates start at $11.50 - $12.00 per hour.
- Smart phone technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- We offer free monthly education events.
- We provide one to one patient care, so that you get to really know our clients.
- We expect you to work hard at providing excellent care, to be responsible & accountable to yourself and to us.
- Our caregivers work under the supervision of our Director of Nursing and perform in home personal care to meet the client s needs and plan of care.
- Document visits and observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing.
- Adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to.
- Certified Nurse Aide license preferable.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience within the last two years is required.
- Reliable transportation, accessible by you to meet your work schedule times.
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile.
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality.
We are independently owned & operated.
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, assessments, assistant cna, cardiology, care nurse, family, family medicine, gerontological nurse practitioner, locum, prn
Legacy Health System
BrightStar Care - Happy Valley
Homewatch Caregivers - Pittsburgh, PA
Homewatch Caregivers of Grand Rapids, MI
Senior Helpers - Paramus, NJ
Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC
BrightStar Care - Bella Vista, AR