Field Application Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Monster Talent Fusion
A world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation is in search of a dynamic Field Application Engineer who can manage the Southeast Region. As a Field Application Engineer, you are task with servicing, commissioning and supporting the process of instrumentation products, specifically flow and level products. You will provide superior level technical support in the SE territory via direct service and management of field service channels.
- Three to five years experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering (Highly Preferred)
- Proven success working in the capacity of product specialist for flow and level measuring devices OR proven success working with process control equipment of various technologies.
- Experience with custody transfer applications preferred
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and ERP/CRM
- Demonstrated ability in successfully working independently and efficiently in order to prioritize and address multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid driver s license and clean driving record. Ability to pass safety requirements set forth by KROHNE and/or customers as needed and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- The Field Application Engineer is responsible to provide application assistance to end customers and sales channels in the field by troubleshooting, commissioning and programming all KROHNE products as efficiently as possible.
- Work independently to perform pre-visit preparation, creating quotations, contacting customers to schedule a service visit date, and on site work. Follow up communication and writing detailed service visit is expected
- Travel to internationally based factories and offices is also expected.