Automotive Sales Consultant
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Russ Darrow Nissan West Bend
Sales Consultant/ Auto Sales
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales team today!
- Sales Consultants spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Consultants commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Sales Consultants test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous sales experience Preferred
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a people person\")
- Ability to quickly learn CRM software
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
At Russ Darrow Nissan in West Bend, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
Russ Darrow s Commitment To You:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Over 53 years of longevity in the community
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today s Customers