Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > CUMC-BERGAN MERCY
- Regulates the inventory of the department through daily monitoring of supply items within Materials Management and nursing units.
- Contacts Procurement agents and buyer regarding discrepancies, shortages, specialty items, stock shipment delays and adjustments.
- Maintains and updates computer inventory systems and coordinates item file changes with Materials Management Analyst.
- Conducts cycle counts of inventory as required by financial best practice.
- Maintains required records, reports and statistics for administrative, regulatory, and budgetary purposes.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminar and workshops.
- Participate in the development and implementation of department policies and procedures.
- Participates in all mandatory system training as well as required department training sessions.
- Participates in all safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by the department.
- Demonstrates work practices consistent with CHI Health and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Oneyear experience in inventory management of equivocal experience preferred.
- HighSchool Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Mustpossess knowledge of logistics and distribution, medical supplies andequipment; ability to utilize computer processing in daily activities; strongknowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professionalstandards; good communication skills; strong change management skills; mustdemonstrate personal traits of a high level of motivation; team orientation;professionalism; trust; and place a high value on treating others with dignityand respect.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Variable
- Market: CHI Health