Sales support analyst
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Polar Recruitment Services Limited
Sales Support Analyst
£28k - £30k per annum
Working within one the best known and admired brands in the world, you will join as the Sales Support Analyst, involving you in a variety of sales activities such as customer contract management, legal contract submission and archiving, business performance forecasts, project execution, project profit management and project closing.
Skills & experience:
- SAP system and process training.
- Experiences in sales support (making contract/billing/negotiating etc.)
Salary & benefits:
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, eg gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this Sales Support Analyst role is of interest then please apply now.
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Real Staffing Group