Copywriter - Perm - 18-20k annum - Witham, Essex
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
My client that is based in Witham is looking for a Copywriter. The company is 60 people strong with 30 in the Witham office. It's a fairly junior role so they are looking for either a graduate with a relevant degree or someone with around 1 years worth of experience in the following:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and creating captivating and engaging content for websites, emails, blogs, brochures, video scripts and more.
- Ensuring that all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to the brand and tone guidelines.
- Ensuring that all copy is kept up-to-date.
- At times, working closely with the marketing team copywriter on content such as external website copy, social media posts and adverts, blogs, press releases and emails.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and personal qualities:
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
As the successful candidate you will develop all offline and online content within both B2B and B2C markets.
The company offers the following:
25 days of holiday a year, plus the 8 bank holidays, and your birthday off!
Potential to receive very attractive bonus after successfully passing probation.
Training available to anyone wanting to improve their skills.