Group Reporting & Consolidation
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Stanton House
We are partnering with a high-profile FTSE-listed Construction business to recruit a talented and highly competent Head of Group Consolidation to manage the consolidation process through a period of transformation. Leading a team while supporting the Head of Group Reporting, you will also be responsible for providing effective financial governance and controls across the group as well as improving existing processes.
This is a key management role that leads the Group Reporting team in controlling and consolidating Group wide reporting. You will lead a team of 3 on month-end close, interim and year end reporting, and investor relations support. This role will also play a key role in liaising with the HFM team on reporting requirements.
You MUST have experience working with HFM.
To successfully deliver in the role you will need to:
- Be a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Have worked in a large, Matrix organisation (preferably FTSE100)
- Have a strong track record of leading group reporting processes
- Have exceptional stakeholder management skills with a proactive approach
- Have prior management experience
- Be driven by improving processes
- Have HFM experience (essential)
A little more information about the role:
- Deliver timely and accurate month end reporting
- Assist with year-end and audit queries
- POC for IR and Financial Controllers
- Ownership of external segmental reporting in annual accounts and press releases
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Real Staffing Group