Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst | Paris | €575/day - €675/day
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Goodman Masson
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst | Paris | 575/day - 675/day
A Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst is required to work for a Global Financial Services organisation based in Paris.
This position will be responsible for conducting all source analysis and piecing together disparate information and reporting to form integrated views on cyber threat issues.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst will conduct analysis to provide an overall picture of the intent and capabilities of malicious cyber actors, tools, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
The analyst will primarily focus on identifying trends, patterns, and emerging risks and threats while providing management with cyber intelligence that furthers their critical understanding of the cyber threat environment.
This position will also assist other members of the CSIRT team when called upon to do so and complete other duties related to counter threat operations.
- Provide actionable strategic intelligence to partners regarding new cyber trends and patterns, TTPs, tools, or actors;
- Produce daily, monthly, and/or ad-hoc, actionable intelligence products on emerging cyber incidents, risks, threats, events, or trends, in accordance with BNP Paribas standards;
- Perform analysis of raw, primary, and secondary data derived from various sources;
- Assist CSIRT analyst on major incidents in order to provide ad-hoc actionable intelligence.
Skills & Experience Required
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Noted cyber-security expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Excellent command of Cyber-security organisation practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Experience with threat intelligence techniques and processes in an enterprise level organisation.
- Experience working with various modelling methodologies;
- Detailed knowledge of global cyber threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber adversaries.
- Demonstrated understanding of threat modelling techniques, in a cyber-intelligence or cyber operations environment