IT Desktop/Remote Support Specialist
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Seeking someone bright and energetic to provide technical support to onsite staff and telecommuters in the region via phone, email, remote control tool or desk-side visits.
- Support includes (but not limited to) hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and training.
- Serves as a point of contact for staff in the regional offices
For more information please email (see below) with an updated resume, or simply apply to the position via the link below!
APPLY NOW and start an exciting IT career with this inspiring organization!
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Customer-focused self-starter with the ability to work both independently and on a team, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor, strong customer relations skills.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Windows and Office Suites.
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Ability to effectively and clearly deliver information to a range of audiences.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage workload and make wise use of time.
- Ability to routinely lift equipment up to 45lbs.
- Able to travel to satellite offices for ITS support needs.
- Highly self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
Bachelor s Degree 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time