ADMIN SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- Position summary:
- This position is responsible for a variety of administrative support functions and customer service for an assigned patient care area which promote an organized, efficient delivery of care to patients. The position facilitates communication between physicians, nurses, patients and visitors and acts as a liaison with all other internal departments and external contacts.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Knowledge of medical terms is essential.
- Customer Service skills, Medical Terminology, computer skills and experience, organizational skills
- Required length and type of experience:
- Prefer recent medical and computer experience. Customer service skills a must.
- Required licensure, certification or registry: