Loans Administrator, Part Time, Syndicated, Operations, Investments
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by NDK Consulting.co.uk Ltd
Loans Administrator, Part Time, Syndicated, Operations, Investments, London, £45k pro rata.
This is an exciting time to join an Investment Management House that is on the front foot. They are currently expanding out their team and looking for a part time Loans Administrator, with the ability to utilise their knowledge in a growing loans department.
You will be coming onboard with previous syndicated loans experience, completing day to day loan administration and building your skills and knowledge in a role that offers a fantastic reward package.
- Calculation of fees that relate to a deal - break costs, prepayment fees, waiver fee, transfer fee, arrangement fee, underwriting fee, agency fee, commitment fee if/when applicable.
- Obtaining sign off when required for Payment (drawdowns/repayments).
- Preparing, checking, authorising and making sure that the payments are debited to our account.
- Reviewing the deal information provided is accurately entered and is consistent with the input onto the internal system.
- Sending out rollovers notices and rate fixing.
- Input transactions into internal systems.
- Input of Payments/Invoices, ensuring accounts balance (no pending transactions).
- Payments (originating from the administration of the loan book/equity book).
- Communicating with Treasury on all movements that will affect their position.
- Strong knowledge and in depth understanding of Syndicated loans products and processes
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office package (Work, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Able to provide work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Passionate, driven with strong communication skills.
- Extensive understanding of financial approaches, tools and techniques.
- Good resource management.
If you're an individual with drive and passion for Syndicated Loans, looking for a role that has the flexibility of part time hours, with the background and knowledge, then