Commercial Sales Trainer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Sig Sauer
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training - all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise - as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
A regional trainer is responsible for delivering a world-class go-to-market training experience which addresses customer and consumer needs across multiple categories and ensures the product information and messaging aligns with the company's overall objectives and strategies.
The regional trainer will work directly with the field representatives in coordinating activities to ensure strategic business decisions are based on multiple inputs (performance metrics, competitive research, and customer feedback) which directly affect the customer and consumer "SIG" experience. The regional trainer will provide guidance to the sales representatives and direct dealers on training and specialized event participation. They will manage and utilize personnel assets to extend the reach of the training program and to ensure consistency of the approach and messaging across the United States. Will ensure training and merchandising programs reinforces the company's brand and marketing strategies by incorporating key initiatives in a compelling fashion. The regional trainer will be responsible for hosting regional trainings to keep representative and dealers up to date on product and functionality of Sig Sauer products.
Key Functional Areas:
- Communication: Serve as liaison and communication leader between Sales (internal and field), Marketing and Product Management.
- Training: Must be proficient in all Sig Sauer business units (firearms, ammunition, optics and air guns) and must maintain active certifications is basic pistol, basic rifle and Sig Sauer armorers level certifications.
- NPI Launch: A regional trainer will act as a project manager to insure than new products are launched into the market efficiently, effectively and especially well communicated to the field sales, customers and consumers through training and participation in special events.
- This individual must be a brand ambassador for Sig Sauer and possess qualities that showcase the pride, culture and innovation that make Sig a leading brand in the industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, capture a broad audience and deliver a receivable message.
- Proficient with firearms operation and mechanics.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Assist the director of training in evaluation and development of up to date training aids
- Ability to evaluate a shooting facility and safely and strategically set up and run live fire events.
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and strong sense of urgency, with ability to multitask and work autonomously.
- Able to work collaboratively across the organization- must be an exceptional team player.
- Deep understanding of how customers shop and the ability to combine world class training with an in-store shopping experience.
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred. Equivalent experience or demonstrated skills may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- A strong firearms background with experience in teaching.
- Firearms safety and basic marksmanship, expert knowledge in firearms and their operation are required.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Keller Williams Realty