Solutions Architect-Managed Voice
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Konica Minolta
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The objective of the Solutions Architect - Managed Voice is to develop technology solutions and strategies for clients and ensure the growth of the Managed Voice revenue by facilitating the sale of opportunities, ensuring project and contract services through accurate proposal development and pre-sales design. Additionally, the SA provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) deployment training. The SA will help grow and expand the breadth and depth of managed solutions delivered to clients.
The Solutions Architect is a lead technical consultant for the managed voice practice and acts as an SME on behalf of clients and Field Engineering.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide sales support (business technology strategy and solutions) for both managed voice solutions and future solution opportunities
- Design and implement successful, high value technology solutions
- Participate in assessments and Technology Business Plans as it relates to the managed voice practice
- Function as technical SME and resource for escalation of technical issues
- Possess strong consulting skills including an ability to provide strategic recommendations that provide business value to clients
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues as it relates to the managed voice practice
- Ability to develop professional services proposals
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects
- Significant design experience around telecommunications, VoIP design over LAN/WAN, messaging technologies, VoIP hardware, Session Border Controllers and UCaaS
- Advanced knowledge of disaster recovery, business continuity and risk management solutions as it relates to VoIP
- Project management skills and experience preferred
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Exhibits strong coaching skills and potential leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful at working in a team culture
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Broadsoft certifications and/or equivalent engineering and technical sales certifications preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions). Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned trips to Ireland, Panama, Banff
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.