Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Taylor White Specialized Staffing Services, Inc.
We are conducting searches for multiple Payroll Analysts to join one of our favorite corporate clients due to expansion! These professionals will be primarily responsible for collecting, reviewing and analyzing payroll data.
Payroll Analyst Job Duties:
- Collect, review, reconcile and analyze payroll data
- Prepare payroll reports
- Maintain payroll processes and systems
- Ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Calculate payments and adjustments
- Adjust accruals
- Reconcile tax reports with payroll system
- Ensure compliance with payroll laws and regulations
- Assist with payroll audits
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
Payroll Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- 3+ years of professional payroll experience
- 3+ years of ADP experience
- High volume, multi-state payroll experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Payroll Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture
- Great mentors
- Compensation of $45,000 - $50,000, plus bonus, good benefits!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at .