Speech-Language Pathologist Traveler
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Infinity Rehab
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Speech-Language Pathologist - 13-week travel assignment - Pendleton, Oregon
-- Monday through Friday --
Therapy Solutions by Infinity Rehab offers therapists exactly what they are looking for: rehabilitation therapy careers based on their terms. Flexible assignments, great benefits, and the backing of a company who puts patient care first. Therapy Solutions knows your time is valuable. You're studied and trained hard to become a clinical therapist. As a clinical therapist or therapist assistant, you are passionate about helping patients retrain or heal their muscles, so they can live more actively. Because we are a company founded and operated by therapists, we understand what clinical therapists, like you, need most to succeed. Working with us, you'll quickly learn how committed we are to ensuring your professional success and to providing quality care to each patient.
Therapy Solutions offers 13-week assignments in skilled nursing and home health settings. Why travel with us?
• We have communities located in Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho, California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, and Florida.
• We offer a robust, comprehensive benefit plan including 401(k) with a match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, continuing education, and liability insurance.
• Earn competitive pay and a travel stipend.
• Your location might change, but the systems in each community would stay the same. We use Rehab Optima as our EMR in our all our communities.
• Work for a therapist-run company!
• When you partner with Therapy Solutions and join our family as a therapist, you will experience a company passionate about its mission: to enhance the life of every person we serve.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
• Current state license or in the process of licensing in the state of Oregon.
• Six months - one year of geriatric/SNF experience is preferred.
• Must have CCC-SLP to apply.
Therapy Solutions offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary depending on the type of employment.
Therapy Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.