Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Infinity Rehab
-- Monday through Friday --
Therapy Solutions is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide SLP services to K-12 students during the 2 school year.
• Work with students exhibiting the full range of communication disorders, including those involving language, articulation (speech sound disorders), fluency, voice/resonance, and swallowing.
• Work with students that use adaptive communication devices.
• Responsible for completing initial evaluation and re-assessment of students as appropriate.
• Create and implement treatment plans and protocols including individualized education programs (IEP) or individualized family service plans (IFSP).
• Participate during parent conferences, case conferences, or interdisciplinary team/IEP meetings.
• Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
• Educational Service Associate (ESA) Certificate for Washington.
• Certificate of Clinical Competencies (CCC).
• Current state license or in the process of licensing in the state of Washington.
• 1+ years of experience.
• Training will be provided on how to use the IEP/Evaluation System.
• New portable classrooms with individual treatment areas.
• Therapists are invited to attend cultural events after school hours.
• Free Breakfast and Lunch provided.
About Therapy Solutions:
Therapy Solutions offers therapists exactly what they are looking for: rehabilitation therapy careers based on their terms. Flexible assignments, great benefits, and the backing of a company who puts patient care first. Therapy Solutions knows your time is valuable. You're studied and trained hard to become a clinical therapist. As a clinical therapist or therapist assistant, you are passionate about helping patients retrain or heal their muscles, so they can live more actively. Because we are a therapist founded and operated company, we understand what clinical therapists, like you, need most to succeed. Working with us, you'll quickly learn how committed we are to ensuring your professional success and to providing quality care to each patient.
Therapy Solutions offers competitive hourly rates, time-and-a-half for holidays, a generous paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance, continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee appreciation event. Benefits vary depending on the type of employment.
Therapy Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group