Physical Therapist Assistant Traveler
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Infinity Rehab
Oregon and Washington
13-Week Assignments (Home Health and SNF)
-- Full-time 30 hours per week --
Therapy Solutions by Infinity Rehab offers therapists exactly what they are looking for: rehabilitation therapy careers based on their terms. Flexible assignments, great benefits, and the backing of a company who puts patient care first. Therapy Solutions knows your time is valuable. You're studied and trained hard to become a clinical therapist. As a clinical therapist or therapist assistant, you are passionate about helping patients retrain or heal their muscles, so they can live more actively. Because we are a therapist founded and operated company, we understand what clinical therapists, like you, need most to succeed. Working with us, you'll quickly learn how committed we are to ensuring your professional success and to providing quality care to each patient.
Therapy Solutions offers 13-week assignments in skilled nursing and home health settings. Why travel with us?
• We offer a robust, comprehensive benefit plan including 401(k) with a match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, continuing education, and liability insurance.
• Earn competitive pay and a travel stipend.
• Work for a therapist-run company!
• When you partner with Therapy Solutions and join our family as a therapist, you will experience a company passionate about its mission: to enhance the life of every person we serve.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Associate's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
• Current state licenses in Oregon and Washington and the ability to license and complete future assignments in other states.
• Must be clinically driven, dependable, and self-motivated.
• Experience with Home Care Home Base documentation preferred.
• Must have home health experience.
Therapy Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Kristin Gurney Olsen, Director
Wilsonville, OR 97070