Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Aspen Dental
As a dentist with an Aspen Dental-branded practice you are not only making a statement that you're committed to providing quality dental care but you're also becoming a part of a collaborative community of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a serious problem and Aspen Dental is transforming healthcare by breaking down the barriers to better care, better smiles and better lives.
Dentists with Aspen Dental have 100% clinical autonomy and are able to focus entirely on providing quality patient care. With the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice handled by Aspen Dental Management, Inc.'s (ADMI) expert business teams, you'll be able to focus your time and energy on procedures including restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers, onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans.
You'll enjoy access to mentors, free continuing education, and leadership training through Doctor Development Programs, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program. Fueled by the spirit of camaraderie, Aspen Dental is a community that thrives on collaboration, and has fun while doing it.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
Aspen Dental - 206 High Street 3172 Ellsworth, Maine 04605 United States NEW ENGLAND NORTH,
Peppermint San Mateo
Red Rock Farmington