Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Travel RN
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Jackson Nurse Professionals
If you're a Registered Nurse with experience managing the care of infants and children who are experiencing severe or life-threatening situations, Jackson is offering a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Experience a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months PICU experience in an acute-care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.