RN Manager Emergency Services
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Research Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Research Medical Center is a 590-bed Level I Trauma Center and one of Kansas City's most comprehensive hospitals. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is comprised of the Meyer Boulevard campus, the Research Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and the Research Psychiatric Center a campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd street.
24-hour emergency care provided at Research Medical Center and at ER of Brookside
• Region's fastest door-to-medicine time for stroke care
• Region's fastest door-to-balloon time for heart attack care
Centers of Excellence
- Grossman Burn Center
- Fertility Program - Best success rates in the region
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Liver and Pancreas Institute
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- The Transplant Institute
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- Neuroscience Institute
- Pathway Designated in Nursing
Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing , BSN preferred or actively
pursuing with a 2 year completion within date of hire.
Current state of Missouri RN license required.
Certification in area of specialty preferred.
BLS and ALS certification required.
EPNC (or PALS) required and TNCC or Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses
(ATCN) required within one year of hire.