Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Skylark Senior Care
Since 2006, Skylark has been the leader of adult day care and home care in Atlanta and Georgia.
We seek Certified Nursing Assistants with strong caregiving hearts and a deep love of seniors.
Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent nursing assistant skills in taking vitals, documenting activities, and assisting with activities of daily living.
Position Summary: We are looking for individuals with strong caregiving hearts and with a deep love of seniors.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
* Excellent nursing assistant skills in taking vitals, documenting activities, and providing assistance with activities of daily living.
* Willingness to go above and beyond * Willingness to assist and help lead activities
* Paid Training
* Flexible schedules including full-time, part-time.
* No weekend shifts required * Competitive pay
* Retirement plan * Paid Time Off
* Engaging and fun work; never bored. Responsibilities:
* Provide loving care to seniors
* Provide caregiving assistance to seniors with health-related needs.
* Assist and lead activities * Clean and maintain center
Requirements: * Must care deeply and passionately for the well-being of our senior population
* Caregiving experience a plus * Expertise in art, crafts, and music helpful
* Ability to drive company vehicles to transport participants from their homes, to the center and back again.
* Must submit to a criminal background check
* Current Georgia Nursing Assistant Certification
* Current Georgia Driver's License
* Drug Free Work Place * First Aid, CPR Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)