Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Calvin B Taylor Bank
• Responsible for overseeing electronic services department operations through knowledge of the department's operations including staffing, technology and service levels.
• Coordinate support and training for the bank's business solutions including remote deposit capture, cash management, ACH, merchant services and online banking.
• Ability to perform all department duties and functions and can identify system/process gaps and drive improvements. Assist with and perform duties as needed.
• Coordinate work assignments and ensure high levels of customer service and productivity are achieved.
• Create and implement employee scheduling and oversee breaks.
• Oversee and maintain management duties using the HRIS system (ADP).
• Maintain employee files in a secure location.
• Responsible for total quality customer service through teaching, coaching and providing technical development of staff. Conduct employee performance improvement plans and discipline as needed.
• Coordinate department tasks and projects with IT when necessary. Assist with testing and implementation of change.
• Works with Compliance and IT to complete and monitor risk assessments, audits, and exams.
• Preserves the principles of separation of duties.
• Communicates department information to areas of the bank as needed.
• Develop a team environment that fosters growth and the desire to help others. Update department policies and procedures.
• Ensures all escalated, open and incident reports are completed timely.
• Adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
• Organize and lead the ESD monthly meeting. Coordinate with IT and Operations Supervisor to add agenda items when appropriate.
• Any additional tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree preferred. At least 5 years of banking experience. Prior management experience is required. Must display relevant management skills, including verbal communication, problem solving, leadership, conflict resolution and decision making.
Accredited ACH Professional preferred. Assessment - To be considered for this position you will need to complete an assessment which may take 20-25 minutes to complete. Click "Apply Now" for more info and the assessment link. **Please note that our application process works best in Chrome or Firefox browsers. If you're using Internet Explorer please note that the next webpage may not load correctly.
Category: Finance , Keywords: Bank Manager