Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Witham Memorial Hospital
Minimum Education/License/Certification Requirements:
• Must be a graduate from a medical assisting program.
• Hold a valid diploma to practice as a medical assistant.
• Certification required at time of hire or within 6 months of hire.
• Previous work experience is desired but training will be provided.
• Computer knowledge helpful. Witham Health Services has been names a Top Work Place in Central Indiana by the Indianapolis Star every year since 2017 and a Platinum Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association since 2010. Our patients aren't the only ones feeling good thanks to Witham. Our employees know there's something very special about this small hospital, too - These distinctions were earned thanks to the willingness of our employees to recognize Witham as a supportive, appreciative and inclusive working community. Witham is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees thus receiving the highest level of recognition. Witham has great benefits, competitive wages, and an environment that fosters growth and advancement. Join our team! Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Virginia Mason Medical Center
Southern Utah Kidney (Fresenius Medical Care)
Witham Memorial Hospital
Toms River Obgyn
Appledore Family Medicine
Southwest General Health Center