Quality Assurance Agent
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
The Quality Assurance Agent's mission is to review sales and service calls to verify and ensure that all sales packages are properly sold to highly qualified guests who have purchased a Hilton vacation package, resulting in the high probability that these guests will purchase a timeshare.This efficient and effective call review will contribute to the success of the organization by reducing post-sale contract cancellations and ensuring a positive post-sale guest experience.
- Effectively use our recording and reviewing systems to review Outbound and Inbound Sales and Service calls to ensure that the product is being represented correctly towards our new purchasers
- Ensure all information relayed to the guest is complete and accurate based on scorecard metrics
- Ensure that we have a high level of quality when speaking with our guests as well as setting the correct expectation for the guest based on package details of participation. ( DOPS)
- Prepare and provide accurate data that is correctly documented in systems in order to create reports that will better support our sales and service teams
- Report any egregious Verification Call or Full Call discrepancies or deficiencies to your Quality Assurance Supervisor
- If needed, correct any customer's information that was incorrectly entered at the point of sale
- Thoroughly review the call to ensure that the correct expectation is set for our guests and that there is no misleading information during the call
- When needed, effectively communicate any questions or finding with your Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Ensure that all calls that are reviewed are being correctly coded and submitted in our data base in a timely manner with accurate information
- When needed, effectively use sales product knowledge to find any discrepancies in information that was relayed with our guests
- Follow schedule adherence and use schedule adhere tools appropriately
- Effectively communicate you findings with your fellow team members as well as your management
- Manage time effectively to punctually attend daily team meetings, training sessions, and company appointments
- Demonstrate total understanding of the culture and processes of the organization
- Participate in formal training sessions offered by management team
- Assist in the development and shadow training of other Quality Assurance team members, as requested
- Perform Special Projects, Calibrations, and Escalations when requested by management.
- Team member is responsible for any other duties as assigned by management based on business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred