ENVIRONMENTAL SRVCS TECH - NIGHTS
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: ND > WILLISTON > MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
- Maintains assigned areas in a clean, neat and orderly manner that includes performing the following daily cleaning functions throughout the facility:
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors
- Disinfecting furniture and equipment (I.e. beds, mattresses, walls, windows and window sills, TV's and TV remotes, door handles, blinds, etc.)
- Empties and disinfects wastebaskets; transports waste to disposal area
- Disinfects bathrooms and maintains appropriate bathroom supplies
- Special cleaning projects as needed
- Ensures supply rooms are stocked and organized.
- Ensures assigned areas are cleaned in a timely fashion.
- Respond to service calls and pages in timely fashion.
- Carries the Service Pager if assigned.
- Operate and maintain all floor cleaning/finishing equipment to include, but not limited to, floor buffers, water extraction machines and carpet cleaning equipment, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Six months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Market: CHI St. Alexius Health Williston Medical Center