Occupational Therapist (OT) Full Time Permanent
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Occupational Therapist for Pediatrics Home Health needed in Baytown. Located on the Gulf coastal plain at the mouth of the San Jacinto River, 30 minutes outside of Houston. Great pay and benefits offered!
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
POSITION TYPE: Occupational Therapist (OT)
LOCATION: Baytown, TX
SETTING: Pediatrics Home Health
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Conduct occupational therapy evaluations of clients referred to occupational therapy
- Conduct re-evaluations of patients on a regular basis, as recommended
- Conduct individual and/or group therapy sessions according to individual needs
- Participate in staff meetings and conferences indicated to review progress
- Provide assistance to staff regarding concerns pertaining to occupational therapy and assist staff in maintaining open communication with parents concerning occupational therapy problems
- Supervise COTA's and OTA's and maintain documentation as outlined
- Operate all therapy equipment according to manufacturers and center guidelines
- Assist with IEP development
- Must have full physical dexterity and agility or be able to independently position self and independently perform all movements required for effective treatment of each individual
- Current state OT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call