Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - CCC Required Full Time Permanent (
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Speech Language Pathologist for a Skilled Nursing Facility needed in Parksley, a small town in Accomack County. Located 2 hours from Virginia Beach. Competitive pay and great benefits offered!
- Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Speech, Language or Swallowing Therapy
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with consultation to facility staff in areas of Speech Therapy
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
- Monitors the resident's response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
- Provides in-services/ additional programs as requested/needed
- Instructs resident's families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs
- Current state SLP license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology required
- Certification of Clinical Competence by ASHA