Physical Therapist (PT) Full Time Permanent
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Physical Therapist needed in Red Oak with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Red Oak is a beautiful, historically rich community in the heart of Southwest Iowa, located along the East Nishnabotna River.
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Red Oak, IA
SETTING: Outpatient, Inpatient
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call