Financial Systems Analyst
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Delaware North
This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.
The Financial Systems Analyst provides functional support for the enterprise by acting as a subject matter expert Hyperion Financial Planning, Essbase Reporting applications, and supports Oracle Business Intelligence Tools. In addition, the Financial Systems Analyst must gather and document functional requirements, system processes, configuration and customizations following Delaware North's change management processes.
Regular responsibilities include:
- Directly assists Financial Systems leadership and team in supporting the Hyperion Planning stakeholders and end-user community.
- Supports mapping requirements and test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current Hyperion Planning and Essbase functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios.
- Serves as an enterprise subject matter expert for Hyperion Planning, Essbase and OBIEE enhancements for the organization.
- Assists in the evaluation of configuration options to leverage Hyperion Planning, Essbase and OBIEE delivered functionality.
- Supports the assessment of new system functionality against business needs and implement solutions.
- Supports application and administration Hyperion Planning and Oracle Business Intelligence security (roles, permission lists, and user ids)
- Maintains configuration/base tables and troubleshoot issues related to any functional module setup for Hyperion Planning, Essbase and OBIEE.
- Provides direct support for future enhancements and upgrades.
- Provides front line support for all Hyperion Planning system related issues.
- Supports JIRA ticket processes.
- Supports ongoing assessments of compliance with license agreements.
- Responsible for the daily operations of Hyperion Planning and their various modules availability to stakeholders and end users.
- Participates in analyzing, updating, testing and migrating Hyperion Planning modifications in different environments.
- Works independently, to initiate new ideas, to assists in training others in new procedures and systems administration as required by business needs.
- Communicates clearly and accurately, and helps in the preparation of management reports and presentations.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's in Business Admin, Finance, Accounting required, MS in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience in finance, process, and technology implementation.
- Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and OBIEE experience.
- Proficiency in enterprise-wide financial systems and the continuous improvement of the application of these systems.
- Basic understanding of financial process and sub-process areas.
- This position will build strong working relationships internally and externally (third parties) to ensure transformation program success, with strong focus on communication, alignment, and engagement.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% or as required by business needs.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.