Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Sequoia and Kings National Parks span roughly 866,000 acres of the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountain range. Delaware North operates visitor services at both parks, including lodging, food and beverage and retail.
Between both parks, guests can choose from several lodging and dining options including the AAA® rated, three-diamond Wuksachi Lodge in the heart of Sequoia National Park which features a full service restaurant, lounge, shops and tons of meeting space and the 21-room Cedar Grove Lodge, located deep in Kings Canyon in Cedar Grove Village, great for exploring the backcountry and features a restaurant, market and gift shop.
Are you an IT Manager interested in keeping the business running so front line employees can concentrate on our mission which is to create memorable experiences one guest at a time?
As the IT Manager you will oversee the daily operations of the Information Technology Department. Responsible for implementing direction of all computing technology associated with Information Services, applications, data, communications, and computing services at Kings Canyon.
- Provides maintenance and support for desktop and laptop computers and provides end user support for hardware and software necessary for operations of the Local Area Network.
- Develop and oversee implementation of solutions at the properties and ensure that these solutions are consistent with the overall IT strategy of Delaware North
- Develop plans, procedures, and documentation, Set up computer software and hardware for new/existing staff, set up and maintain all user account and computer configurations.
- Evaluation of property needs and technologies that can provide solutions
- Ability to resolve problems with work-around solutions
- Ensure acceptable performance in computing and network systems
- Assist in setting the overall technical vision of the property
- Manage vendors to implement and support applications, Provide end user support for desktop and network related problems
- Monitor server performance, disk space, error logs, and backups of critical systems, provide service for emergency desktop/network maintenance.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- 3-5 years experience supporting/managing a networked computing environment.
- An Associates degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Must be team oriented and able to prioritize job responsibilities to meet the needs of the operation.
- Proven outstanding verbal and written communication, organization and sales skills in a customer service driven industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of major systems as follows; e.g. SMS Springer-Miller Systems for Reservations/Lodging, Newmarket International Delphi MPE for Groups, Retail Pro for POS Point of Sale, Kronos, Time Gathering Champs for CMMS - or comparable systems.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Hampton Roads Transit
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest