Heavy Duty Cleaner (Full-Time, 3rd Shift) at Hamburg Gaming
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Hamburg Gaming, located on the Erie County Fairgrounds, is a destination for excitement and entertainment! This New York Gaming facility sprawls out over 55,000 square feet and features more than 940 gaming machines. Our premier New York Gaming facility also boasts a range of delectable dining options including the Blue Ribbon Grill, Midway Buffet, Cyclone Bar and Tim Hortons.The Opportunity
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform cleaning in the front areas of the food and beverage outlets or other assigned food venue
- Perform cleaning of the floor area of food and beverage outlets or assigned venue
- Perform cleaning of all hood filters and vents, deep fryers, ovens alto shams
- Removing refuse; empting and cleaning trashcans, walls and sweeping of areas
- Perform other cleaning duties as needed to maintain a clean and sanitized area
- Operate all and maintain cleaning equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation
- Role model the GuestPath Universal Service Standards interacting positively through relationships with guests, fellow associates and members of the management team displaying genuine concern and mutual respect for people's needs
- Greet guests appropriately, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner
- Responsible for the cleaning of the equipment/appliances in the Kitchen and correcting situations of possible accident and injury to associates and patrons
- See to the maintenance of all departmental equipment
- Maintain daily documentation on cleaning of all equipment
- Must role model GuestPath
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be able to walk/stand for entire shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching and stretching.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
- Associates may be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand smoke
- Excellent benefits including medical/ dental
- Paid vacation
- 401 K with company match
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.