HVAC TECH FULL TIME SUNDAY-THURSDAY 8AM-4:30PM SIGN ON BONUS $5,000 FU
Posted on Apr 11, 2019 by MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Installs, repairs, and replaces fixtures.
Performs work from diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturer s specifications, and written or verbal instructions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Installs, inspects, tests, and repairs HVACR equipment throughout the Hospital complex to ensure proper HVA/Refrigeration operation in accordance with established procedures and according to code.
This includes but is not limited to: heating , ventilating,and air conditioning systems, as well as ice machines and refrigerators, etc.
2. Performs preventive maintenance and testing on HVACR equipment throughout the Hospital complex.
3. Coordinates and/or directs outside contractors (scheduled and unscheduled) working on hospital equipment, systems, grounds or building structure.
4. Performs other duties as required to maintain the physical plant and grounds.
Follows all Hospital and departmental safety policies and policies and procedures.
Attends all mandatory department training sessions.
Maintains work area in a neat and professional manner.
OTHER JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school or technical school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in building maintenance and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
Hospital experience preferred. Knowledge of hand cutting tools, electric saws, and electrical and gas equipment.
Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, JCAHO, EPA, ASHRAE, and national building codes
2. Current Massachusetts Refrigeration Technician license.
Current EPA C.F.C. Certification.
Current valid driver s license for operating motor vehicles in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
1. Pushing, pulling, and lifting various types of equipment.
Walking, standing, and stooping for extended periods of time.
Climbing and working from ladders and staging while carrying equipment that may weigh up to 75 lbs.
2. Working at difficult angles to perform repairs.
Working in all types of weather conditions.
May be exposed to dust, noise, heat, cold, lubricants, and chemicals during the course of work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned this job.
They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities associated with the job.
#LI-LC1 Job: Construction/Facilities
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: Full-time Shift Type: Evening
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant s or employee s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Category: Installation & Maintenance , Keywords: HVAC Technician